We specialize in helping publishers, catalog and commercial clients whose needs range from 10,000 to 250,000 standard custom products and formats. Our all-inclusive manufacturing facility and newest technology combines “big printer” operations, with personalized, small printer flexibility and hands-on service.
Our heatset web presses feature the new GMI Color Quick “closed-loop” color system. With this CIP-3 technology, the digital prepress files are used to preset the ink fountains. This technology enables us to provide vibrant and consistent color regardless of your publication’s run length.
Closed loop color control requires accurate information for each color at every ink key of the press, and ColorQuick delivers that.
ColorQuick’s on-web spectrophotometer measurement guarantees the most accurate ink density data for closed loop control, as well as L*a*b* color verification, true Status T or Status E density values, availability of colorimetric reports, and spectral and density data that conforms to graphics arts standards for SPC reporting.
Heatset Web Presses Equipment
- 5-unit 22 3/4” x 33” commercial heatset web presses with 2 roll stands, a combination folder and sheeter, all utilizing the latest computer-to-plate closed loop technology.
- 8-unit 22 3/4” x 36” heatset web press with 2 roll stands with a combination folder and a double former folder.
- 6-unit 22 3/4” x 36” heatset web press with 3 roll stands and a ribbon deck for producing square tab format products.
Bindery and Stiching
Our saddle-stitch binding operations feature in-line mailing, which provides high-speed addressing of your publication or catalog, eliminating the 2 or 3 days required by trade mailing houses. Perfect binding, polybagging, CD & DVD inserting is also available. We can even help maximize your postal dollars by combining multiple components with our poly bag line.
- 6-pocket Sheridan 705A stitcher/trimmer with blow in card feeder and inline inkjet and Cheshire paper labeling.
- 9-pocket Harris 850 stitcher/trimmer counter stacker, card feeder, and blow-in card attachment.
Sitma C80 polywrapping system has two auto-feed stations and in-line inkjet and Cheshire paper labeling. Gives you the ability to combine multiple publications and even CD or other products.
Our presses utilize a closed loop color control which delivers accurate information for each color at every ink key of the press.
Catalog and commercial clients whose needs range from 10,000 to 250,000 standard custom products and formats.
Please pass our thanks along to everyone in the plant – prep, press, bindery – for the job they did on today’s big issue. It looked great, got out on time and included an important polybag piece. The regular daily routine they work for us, while expected, is noted and appreciated.